To book an appointment with me, the following will assist you:
- Make an appointment to see your General Practitioner (GP) and discuss with them your areas of concern and your mental health.
- Through this discussion with your GP, you can request a Mental Health Care Plan. This Plan will allow you to access a Medicare Rebate for 10 appointments per annum which give you back some of the costs.
- You can book Book an Appointment through Halaxy through the link below. Use the side scroll bar to view more.
- Note: You can also self-refer and simply make an appointment with me without a Mental Health Plan.
I will be taking some annual leave from Monday 21 December 2020 and commence back on Monday 18 January 2021.
If you are in crisis or require immediate assistance please contact one of the options below:
- Your usual GP or Psychiatrist if they are available (or their locum if they are on leave)
- Lifeline (24hrs/7days) on 13 11 14 (online chat also available)
- Suicide Callback Service (24hrs/7days) on 1300 659 467 (online chat also available)
- Crisis Care (24hrs/7days) on 08 9223 1111 (online chat also available)
- Visit your local hospital Emergency Department
Phone: 0408 901 720